Week 17 Part 13

A man strode towards his yellow taxi at 6:30 am. He had a stride that was calm but said something greater than any words spoken. A second man in his teens called out excited from inside the taxi, “Hey ready to get party planning?” Before he replied he inhaled heavily, “Sure Marty, but first let’s take a joyride towards the waterfall  and we can brainstorm the ideas.” “Sure boss, whatever you say”, the boy was curious to what he was talking about. As they drove up the steep boulevard the man told the teen, “I need to see the big man!”

4 thoughts on “Week 17 Part 13

1. Dear Brody,

I really like how detailed your writing is. You used great describing words so the people reading could feel like they are there. I was wondering, did you know what the party planning was for or did you end curious yourself too? You should come check out my blog! https://lillyle2027.edublogs.org/

From, Lilly

2. Greetings from Australia Brody. Congratulations on your response to this week’s challenge. It is not easy to create a coherent text using random words. You have a lovely style that is economical in word use, but allows your reader to create a vivid picture of what is happening. 100 words was not long enough to answer my questions including the reason for the party, and who the big man was. I enjoyed reading your writing this week. I am nominating you for the Special Showcase this week. Well done! 😊

1. Thank you! I was actually creating a long storyline throughout my tiny 100 word challenges, so if you want to understand more about it, you could look back to my previous post. Again, Thank you so much and have an incredibly amazing day!